Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fifteen Words

I have been married 43 years (to the same woman). My marriage has been a happy one. Elaine and I have been blessed with three wonderful children and many good times. I read somewhere many years ago that there were only fifteen words that a man needed to know to have a happy marriage. No doubt there are other useful words to know as well, but the fifteen essential words are:

• I love you.
• You look great.
• I was wrong.
• May I help?
• Let’s eat out.

Okay, sixteen words if you insist on counting “Let’s” as two words.

2 comments:

The 73rd Virgin said...

"I don't smell no supper cookin"

Unknown said...

Sewage treatment plant and equipment- Delhi, India based manufacturer and supplier of sewage water treatment plant and sewage waste water treatment.